torsdag 10. mai 2012

Be the change you want to see in the world




My refreshing candle from the danish company Karmameju reminds me of that calm, kind feeling after a yoga class. It takes me back to yogi mood. Start with yourself. I´ve begun. I´m finally reading books. They fill me with inspiration. Kindness. To myself and others. These lovely pictures are from Josephine Selander´s book Våga yoga. They remind me I want to go to India once. But it´s good to know that you don´t have to go to a retreat, spend hours on your mat and become a vegetarian to have yoga in your life. It´s all about awareness. You can take a break wherever. Just breathe. Feel. Accept. As Michael jackson sang: Start with the man in the mirror. Namaste. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Fortell, har du noe på hjertet?